The 6204 provides scanning options that enable even the most complex documents to be converted to electronic formats and stored anywhere on your network. Plus, our innovative toner and drum technologies enable the 6204 to deliver outstanding image quality at 600 x 600 dpi for both copying and printing. And even casual users will find its intuitive menus and touchscreen interface simple and easy to use.
Get it all right where you need it. While the 6204 is loaded with powerful features, its small footprint requires very little space, making it perfect for crowded offices or
construction sites. It also requires very little effort to integrate with your existing work flow, meaning it will quickly and seamlessly help you boost your productivity.
Designed for demanding wide format applications like these:
• Architectural or construction plans
• Architectural or engineering renderings
• Electrical diagrams (e.g., wiring)
• Mechanical 2D
• Solids modeling
• Mechanical 3D
• Scientifi c/Medical
Choose the print server that best meets your needs. The Basic Print Server is integrated into the 6204 and gives you the ability to affordably
and productively print, copy and scan—as well as a range of powerful features.
• BT Plot Assistant—Submit document sets with ease; commonly used print settings do not have to be re-entered.
• Virtual Printers—Set up parameters to be used for every job submitted—up to 100 Virtual Printers.
• ScanTools, TWAIN Driver and ScanViewer (with Scan-to-Net option) provide fast, efficient scanning capabilities. The FreeFlow Accxes Print Server adds productivity-enhancing features to make the 6204 a versatile solution for your needs today—and beyond.
• Concurrency—Receive and RIP a job, print, scan, retrieve a scan, and view the Web Printer Management Tool simultaneously.
• Easy-to-use client software—Utilize tools like the Document Submit Tool, which makes it easy to print complex jobs.
• Media mapping/auto rotation—Copy or print any image onto any loaded paper.
• Copy from memory—Reprint the last scanned job without rescanning.
• Sample copy—Print a portion of an image for validation without printing the entire print.
• Image overwrite—Image files are automatically erased for security.
• InstantAccxes—Drag and drop documents into Hot Folders for a streamlined work flow from anywhere on the network.
• TotalAccxes —Scan documents using the on-board scanner or Wide Format Scan System and print to a selected remote printer.